Over the years Innovation Vista has received and answered a lot of inquiries from clients and prospective clients. We thought it would be helpful to consolidate and categorize the most common questions with their answers here in one place, for the reference of anyone who may share one or more of these uncertainties… If you have a question that isn’t answered below, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you…
About Innovation Vista:
- What type of consulting firm is Innovation Vista?
- How does Innovation Vista compare to your competitors?
- Has Innovation Vista been recognized with any awards?
- How many consultants does Innovation Vista have? Are all of them former C-level IT leaders?
- Why shouldn’t we just engage a freelance CIO consultant on our own?
- Who started Innovation Vista?
- Why do you talk about Trust so much? Isn’t your work technical?
Business & Tech Strategy:
- Our systems work and we’re not being hacked; isn’t that all there is to IT?
- What is Digital Transformation, anyway?
- How does top-down Digital Transformation work?
- What about bottom-up Digital Transformation?
- Why should business CXOs care about Digital Transformation?
- Why didn’t our Digital Transformation initiative work?
- Is my organization ready to launch an AI program?
- How can my organization encourage Innovation?
- What don’t we get the benefits promised from our CRM?
- What is the best IT strategy for a non-tech startup company?
- We’re not a tech company; how can IT do anything to impact revenue?
- How much do Interim & Virtual CIOs cost?
- CIOs are expensive; what can we do if we don’t have the budget?
- Aren’t CIOs just for large companies?
- We already have an IT manager; why would we need Innovation Vista?
- How should we recruit for a new CIO?
- What are the most important duties of a CIO?
- How should we budget for IT & Innovation?
- Is IT Leadership really a good fit for the “Gig economy”?
- Does having a fractional/virtual CIO mean they don’t do the whole job?
- How can I sleep at night knowing we’re ok on cybersecurity?
- How should we select a new enterprise system?
- How should we run an effective brainstorm session?
- How do we ensure IT has capacity to continue to perform as we grow?
Thanks to all our clients for submitting these great questions. Again, if you have a question that isn’t answered above, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you!