Innovation Vista has a unique approach to selecting consultants for our engagements; we only hire lead consultants with experience as C-level IT leaders or Partner-level consultants who have demonstrated track records of tangible business results impacting Revenue, Market-share, and/or Margin significantly for their employers/clients.
Our network includes consultants with experience in all major industries:
- Communication Services
- Consumer Discretionary
- Consumer Staples
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Real Estate
Our lead consultants have posted successful tenures in the most senior IT leadership roles across these industries, including:
- Tech Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Innovation Officer (CIO)
- Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Chief Data Officer (CDO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Consulting Partner
- Managing Director
In addition, each consultant is screened for key skill-sets we value for the success of our engagements, including:
* as appropriate depending on client engagement needs
Because we recruit experienced C-level IT executives as lead consultants, our team brings expertise and proven track records to these engagements. Our experts are comparable to anyone at the senior partner level at Deloitte, PwC, Accenture, E&Y, McKinsey, BCG or Bain, but we have four significant advantages these competitors cannot match:
- Our lead consultants remain fully engaged throughout the term of our consulting projects. When you engage one of the “Big 4” accounting firms or “Big 3” strategy firms, you may never again see the senior partner from the day the contract is signed…
- We keep this level of engagement throughout project teams. We utilize only skilled staff with actual real-world experience to execute projects. Our larger competitors recruit heavily from universities and have first year associates out billing clients within a month.
- Our bill-rates are significantly lower across the board for all seniority levels and skill-sets, as we don’t have to carry the overhead of those larger firms. (We don’t sponsor pro golfers or tennis championships, etc…)
- We target our services at midsize companies. If you’re a company of this size (< $5B in annual sales), you will not likely see engagement with senior consultants or receive quality staff assigned from one of the Big 4 or Big 3.
For each engagement we seek the best consultant match based on the client’s situational needs and the consultant’s industry and leadership expertise. If this approach intrigues you, please contact us to setup an initial conversation.